Pages

Friday 9 September 2011

Notes and lists

After a very busy week I have done a lot of planning and lots of making notes...I am a list maker!
I find it helps if I have things planned out.

In the coming months I will be giving RedBubble a bit of a revamp and also setting myself up on another website too...I have a few to look at before making the final decision. I am toying with the idea of my own website as although I will continue to post shots on Flickr I feel I want another means of displaying my textured images and more heavily edited work which I feel at the moment is where my creativity lies.

My aim is to get myself sorted with these projects for the new year. This Blog will continue and hopefully I will have bigger and better things to put on it!

In the meantime here are a few more images form earlier this year...

No comments:

Post a Comment