Pages

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Been a while...

For those people following my blog I have been working on a new website for myself. I am trying to up my game a little and put together images which I hope people would actually buy, and also source a printer, framer and give myself some space to work. It has not been easy to do all these things while creating new images and continuing with both Flickr and this blog so my apologies for not being around much.

I am also someone who lacks confidence and self belief in a big way so to achieve these things that I hope to do really will be a massive achievement for me and many times in the past weeks I have thought to give up... easier at times not to try than to try and fail! But for now I am continuing with paths new to see where they go and fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment