Pages

Tuesday 8 November 2011

Illuminating...

I had a trip through Blackpool illuminations this week on a rainy November night. Although good, it doesn’t have the wow factor it used to, but there were still many nice sights to photograph.

Also this week I have been fascinated by the 'Intentional Camera Movement' group on Flickr. It is such a simple idea and yet it creates such stunning abstract art. Having looked at Blackpool illuminations for half my life I thought it was a perfect time to try some camera movement just to make things a little different. I must say I really enjoyed the creative aspect of it and was more than pleased with the images I took. I am certainly going to try this again in daylight and see what happens. Unfortunately at the moment when I get home from work it is dark so the only photo opportunities are at the weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment