Pages

Sunday 4 December 2011

facebook and quotes

Well this week I probably read the most perfect quote ever...well in my opinion:

When you have come to the edge of all light that you know and are about to drop off into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing one of two things will happen: There will be something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly
Patrick Overton

Its just brilliant and so inspirational.

Also this week I have put together a facebook page:
Click Here to See

But other than that I haven't been doing much in the way of taking new pictures, just self editing the ones I have.

Plus for those who don't know, I have a picture hanging in the Local Art Gallery as part of a local show untill January 2012.

1 comment:

  1. Wow great painting...or photo?! Is this a great watercolour painting or some really cool action/filter on a photograph? Now off to check out your facebook page!

    ReplyDelete