Pages

Friday 11 March 2011

RedBubble

I must say that RedBubble do a wonderful selection of artwork and prints.
Many of my images on there I designed with a view to them being produced as canvas prints. They include a warm texture which accentuates the canvas feel and gives it a more painterly quality. I have also tried to design them with a more interior decor feel and hope the hues and tones would match many colour schemes.
Most of the images on RedBubble are only available there and you wont find them on Flickr. However if you see an image on here or on Flickr that you would like to purchase then please let me know.

I particularly like the framed prints that are available to purchase, I think the classic simple black frame really shows of the images.

An easy and inexpensive way to check out the quality of my work is to order a greetings card, to keep for yourself or to share. They are blank inside so you can include your own message.


RedBubble is a safe shopping experience and online community, I have shopped there myself and never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment