Pages

Sunday 6 February 2011

Shop

I have taken the plunge and offered some of my work for sale on RedBubble. Not all the work featured is on Flickr or on this Blog, and not all the images on Flickr are available over at the shop. So if you take an interest in something and would like to purchase it then contact me on the form below on your right and I will do what I can to help.
You can reach my shop by clicking on the 'Tab' at the top of the page, or clicking on the RedBubble logo to the right.
RedBubble is a safe shopping experience used worldwide for the art community. It is a must have for original artwork, prints and greetings cards. So if you are looking for something a little different to Moonpig then come on over.
Please check back too as I add more images.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda! It's Rachel Jessica from Flickr. I just wanted to say your blog looks fab! I will check out your RedBubble shop soon. Happy posting :o)

    ReplyDelete