Pages

Saturday 26 February 2011

Spring sunshine

Wow today it has been sunny and I managed to get out and about with my camera. I took some long walks along the beach and shot some great pictures. The wind was blowing but it certainly felt like spring was in the air.

There are such super seascape and landscape photographers on Flickr so I thought I would try and give it a go. When I took shots of the beach before it was on my compact camera, so I haven't really done much with the DSLR.



I converted these to b&w as the blue sky wasn't dramatic enough on the beach shot and the severe b&w really packed a punch and gave it a sense of space. Under the pier again I felt lended itself to b&w. Keep an eye out for these and other beach shots on Flickr in the coming days. At the moment I am featuring some recent shots of the Blackpool Winter Gardens.

No comments:

Post a Comment