Pages

Tuesday 1 February 2011

Wall art

Today I have spent some considerable time looking through my images trying to decide what would look good hanging in two frames above my bed. It was a lot harder than I imagined as I am so self critical. I felt that 2 images together really needed to be of a similar theme. I also realised that although quite a lot of my images are interesting and reasonably good they aren't really what I would want large on my wall.
Some images would be good if I was doing say an exhibition or showing what I can do....but do I want them large and on my wall...erm No. So that begs the question as to why I took them. This is again to do with my style, or lack of. Do I want to take photos of images to hang on a wall or is what I do with the final image not really important. The jury is out on this for now.

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean by lack of a particular style - have you seen my photostream on Flickr ha ha?! Creativity should be fun, it's enjoying the process that counts. People have different tastes so you might produce something you're not pleased with but the rest of the world may love it! I had proof of that this week when one of my photo's I didn't think was that great got explored. I still can't beleive how many views and faves it has had!

    ReplyDelete