Pages

Monday 30 May 2011

Thank you for your visit

I must say a big thankyou to everyone who popped over here yesterday and today after I made an advert for my blog on Flickr. Having a blog is much harder than I imagined and quite often wonder if I have anything interesting or enough to say!...{Dont answer that :))}

For those of you who wondered how I do my abstract images, well I use a program called Apophysis...it is fractal generating software...then I add texture, colour and generally evolve it in to something I am happy with.

Today I am back with some texture work on Flickr. I seem to have a whole host of flower shots that I havent posted yet too.

It is a bank holiday in the UK and as usual it's been raining, but hopefully if it brightens up I will go out with my camera.


1 comment:

  1. loving these tulip shots Linda....especially the second one!

    ReplyDelete