Pages

Tuesday 5 April 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Well this week has been a busy week, both at work and home. Mothers day in the UK was this Sunday and my children bought me some beautiful flowers which I must say I have photographed constantly since then :) So you will see lots of flower shots appearing on Flickr in the next few days as well as some lovely dafodil shots I took on a walk through the woods. Spring has brought so much colour into my photography that it has made such a welcome change. Up till then I have been doing some indoor photography in and around the house and on the window ledge where the light was slightly better.

It has been hard this week to post to the Blog. But I am ever hopeful of having more time to post images and thoughts as and when.

No comments:

Post a Comment